A Delta Oasis in Kazakhstan
The rich mosaic of reeds, ponds, and meadows of the Ili River Delta offer habitat for hundreds of species.
- NASA Earth Observatory image by Lauren Dauphin, using VIIRS data from the Suomi National Polar-orbiting Partnership.
- NASA Earth Observatory images by Joshua Stevens, using Landsat data from the U.S. Geological Survey.
- Image of the Day story by Adam Voiland: https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/images/146552/a-delta-oasis-in-southeastern-kazakhstan
- Adaptation of images and text to ViewSpace by Margaret W. Carruthers and Dani Player
- Music from Music for Nonprofits
All narration is presented in text form within the video. In addition, a full transcript will be available in the Library in the near future. Check back soon!