Did You Know: Going Beyond Light
Did you know that there's more to the universe than the human eye can see?
Produced by the Space Telescope Science Institute’s Office of Public Outreach in collaboration with NASA’s Universe of Learning partners: Caltech/IPAC, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, and Sonoma State University.
· Hubble Space Telescope image of IDCS J1426.5+3508: NASA/STScI
· Chandra X-ray Observatory image of IDCS J1426.5+3508: NASA/CXC/University of Missouri-Kansas City/M.Brodwin et al
· Spitzer Space Telescope image of IDCS J1426.5+3508: JPL/CalTech
· Composite image of IDCS J1426.5+3508: NASA, ESA, and M. Brodwin (University of Missouri)
· IceCube Neutrino Observatory visualization of neutrino detection August 13, 2010: IceCube Collaboration
· LIGO visualization of gravitational waves detected December 26, 2015: LIGO/T. Pyle
Written by Claire Blome
Designed by Craig Anderson, Leah Hustak, and Dani Player
Editorial and design input from Dr. Brandon Lawton, Timothy Rhue II, Margaret W. Carruthers, and Leah Ramsay
Music courtesy of Music for Non-Profits
All narration is presented in text form within the video. In addition, a full transcript will be available in the Library in the near future. Check back soon!